Friday, November 11, 2011

Expansion... Well Kind of

Well I tweeted and Google +'d that I was taking on a new brand here at Run Break. So I am blogging about it to make it really official. I'm happy to announce that I now offer the full line of Scott Running Shoes.


These shoes are a bit different aesthetically & physically than the Altras that I currently carry. Well lets be honest they are a complete 180 departure visually. However, based on my research they are just using some more technology to accomplish a smoother running gait for runners that tend to do more heel or midfoot striking.

I am excited to get some of these shoes in so I can review them and let you know my thoughts. In the meantime, you can contact me via email for more details or with questions.

Below are some images of their shoes:

SCOTT ERIDE ICERUNNER IM

ERIDE GRIP

T2 COMP


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your expansion..you'll have a whole shoe store before you know it.

    ReplyDelete